Above you will find a preliminary study prepared by VBS Interior Design for a Condominium at Guia, using Virtual Reality Technology.
This is not the final project. All designs, including furniture, colors and textures are not final, rather they serve the purpose of illustrating a possible layout for the space – many other solutions are possible.
If you use Virtual Reality glasses to view the model, please be aware that your eyes will be fully immersed in the experience, but your body remains in the real world, so please mind your step and be aware of your body in motion.
The file is best visualized in an updated desktop computer. Depending on the model you are using, it also works on the most recent smartphones and tablets, including Microsoft Surface, Apple Ipad (A10 Fusion Chip) and Apple Ipad Pro.
You can use your fingers or your mouse to navigate freely.
You can also select the pre-defined views, and you can also select the automatic replay button at the right hand bottom of your screen.
This visualization is compatible with the following virtual reality displays / glasses:
- Oculus Rift and HTC Vive with Firefox 55 (or later) or Google Chrome experimental;
- Windows Mixed Reality with Microsoft Edge;
- Google Cardboard using any mobile browser with active WebGL (Firefox, Chrome, Safari);
- Daydream with Chrome mobile browser;
- Gear VR with Samsung Internet browser.